International Journal of Current Science is an internationally refereed biological journal. Editorial and Review board is having innovative leading scientists in all the fields to screen the manuscripts submitted to IJCS before their acceptance for publication. It is a quick process through which experts assess the quality of articles for publication. The journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and academic excellence. Papers will be published approximately in a month after acceptance.
- Quarterly (January, April, July, October) publication, accepts manuscripts within a short period
- Papers abstract / indexed by all the major scientific indexing services
- Original articles can be downloaded (pdf) from www.currentsciencejournal.info
- Special issue (Conference proceedings) on request
- ‘Advertises conference, symposium and workshops in the home page’
Aims and scope
International Journal of Current Science is devoted to publishing reviews and original scientific research works on plant science, animal science, agricultural science, microbes and their biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, pharmacology, environmental biology and ecology. It includes researches on virus, bacteria, microalgae and their environmental issues. Short communications, full research articles, reviews / mini reviews are also accepted.
We invite conference organizers to publish their National or International Conference proceedings as a Special Issue in International Journal of Current Science (IJCS). The organizers would be the Editor for the corresponding special issue. Please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
IJCS is indexed by Index Copernicus, the value (ICV) is, 5.08 points (2012).